DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Pumps - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Pumps Market accounted for $3.08 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
Increasing aircraft orders, shorter replacement cycles of aircraft pumps and rise in air passenger traffic are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries and increasing trend towards electrification in all non-propulsive systems are restraining the expansion of the aircraft pumps market. Moreover, increasing acceptance of UAVS in military applications would create innovative opportunities for players in this market.
By pressure, the 3000 PSI segment is expected to drive the growth of the market through the forecasted period due to the expansion of commercial aircraft orders and rising maintenance, repairs, operations (MRO) services in Asia Pacific region.
By technology, the engine driven segment is expected to lead the aircraft pumps market during the forecast period, as each airplane needs a chief oil pump for liquid release for usual liquid pumping operations and it also need to be replaced at normal intervals of time.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Parker Hannifin
- Crane Aerospace
- Aero Space Controls Corporation
- Tempest Plus
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Triumph Group
- Honeywell International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgmd46/aircraft_pumps?w=4