DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Overload Relays - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial Overload Relays market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2026.
The factors such as increase in adoption of overload relays in various applications and introduction of smart electronic overload relays are driving the market.
By product, thermal overload relays segment is projected to grow at significant rate.
Based on region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market in industrial overload relays market throughout the forecast period. Countries such as China, Japan, and India are the key contributors of this market in the region. The increasing in adoption of overload relays in discrete industries and numerous process will drive the growth of the industrial overload relays market in APAC during the forecast period.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Riken Electric
- GREEGOO Electric
- GWIEC Electric
- Meba Electric
- Rockwell Automation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2l2s3w/global_industrial?w=4