DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Service Virtualization - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Service Virtualization Market accounted for $401.47 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,188.13 million by 2026.
Rising adoption of agile and DevOps practices for software development, growing demand to influence data integration tools and developing technological advancements are the key driving factors for the market growth.
However, huge price resulting in lowering adoption amongst SMEs and data security rules and policies are hindering the growth of the market.
Growth in IoT, AI, and machine learning technologies and digitalization of enterprises provides ample opportunities for the market.
North America is expected to grab the largest share in global market due to the growth in technology and rising adoption of service virtualization solutions over different business verticals in this region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- SmartBear Software
- Cigniti Technologies Ltd.
- Wipro Limited
- CA Technologies
- Maveric Systems
- Cavisson Systems
- Micro Focus International plc
- SQS Software Quality Systems AG
- Axway Software
- Crosscheck Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j8w4dn/service?w=4