The Global Zeolite market accounted for $26.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $37.26 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.1%.
Some of the factors favouring the market growth are increasing demand for detergents, increasing disposable incomes and changing standard of living, rising demand of Zeolites from refinery industries, technological advancements and strict regulations imposed by the government with respect to protect the environment, rising demand for Zeolites from various end-users.
However, huge raw material prices, availability of enzymes, metals, and other chemical compounds as alternatives to zeolite catalysts and huge transportation costs are restricting the market growth.
Synthetic Zeolites commanded the highest market share owing to its extensive usage for separation and adsorption in oil & gas, detergents and water treatment. On the other hand, detergents have acquired largest market share and the growth of this can be attributed to detergents having ability to remove dirt and rising demand for detergents from builders owing to its increased cleaning property.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Tricat Group
- BASF SE
- Tosoh Corporation
- KNT Group
- Union Showa K.K. (USKK)
- Yingkou Zhongbao Molecular Sieve Co., Ltd
- Anhui Mingmei MinChem Co., Ltd
- Zeox Corporation
- Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Arkema Group
- UOP LLC
- Interra Global Corporation
- Zeochem AG
- Grace Catalysts Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bprdll/global_37_26?w=4