DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Heat Tracing (EHT) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Heat Tracing (EHT) market accounted for $2.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Some of the key factors fueling the market include rising demand for heat tracing systems from several industries, adoption of electric heat tracing systems over conventional steam and increasing demand for permanent heating solutions. However, high cost, complex design and devastating effects of overlapping of heating cables are hampering the market growth.
Amongst end-user, oil & gas industry held largest market share. By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increasing acceptance of electric heat tracing systems for a variety of applications. In addition, as it is cold region, the chances of pipe freezing are high.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Heat Trace Products, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q8cx2d/electric_heat?w=4