DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lubricant Additives - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Lubricant Additives market accounted for $13.89 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $20.54 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.4%.
Some of the key factors responsible for the market growth include increasing marine and aviation transportation, growing automotive industry across the globe, stringent emission norms, extensive R&D to develop better and environment friendly products.
However, factors such as fluctuations in the lubricant market, auto mobile manufacturers focusing on engine downsizing and drive to wards alternative fuels are hindering the market growth.
Amongst application, passenger car motor oil dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. EUR-norms, regulating the amount of nitrogen oxide, carbon monoxide, soot and hydrocarbons together with changing consumer preferences to wards using operationally efficient and low viscosity fuel is driving the need for passenger car motor oil.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Chevron Oronite Company Llc
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Shamrock Shipping & Trading Limited
- Croda International Plc
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Tianhe Chemicals Group
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Jinzhou Kangtai Lubricant Additives Co. Ltd.
- DOG Chemie
- Wuxi South Petroleum Additive Co.
- Shepherd Chemical Company
- The Elco Corporation
- Eni S.p.A.
- BRB International BV
- Dorf Ketal
- Dover Chemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rf972/lubricant?w=4