DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Potash Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Potash Fertilizers Market accounted for $18.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $31.8 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
The growth of this market is mainly driven by increase in need for higher productivity using limited land area and raise in applicability of potash fertilizers. However, increasing trend towards the consumption of organic food & food products is restraining the market.
In 2017, the potassium chloride segment is estimated to hold the largest share in the potash fertilizers market. It is the most widely used source of potassium for agricultural crops.
By application, broadcasting segment is anticipated be the fastest-growing during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the most lucrative market for potash fertilizers due to the high population in the region leading to increased demand for food grains and growth in awareness among farmers about efficient use of land through fertilizers.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- HELM AG
- Agrium Inc.
- Borealis AG
- CF industries
- Eurochem Group AG
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- JSC Belaruskali
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc
- Sinochem Group
- Sinofert Holdings Limited
- Sociedad Qumica Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM)
- The Mosaic Company
- Yara International ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lb3fn/global_potash?w=4