DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Alloy - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Alloy market was estimated at $126.13 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $233.44 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2015 to 2022.
Rapid urbanization, rising fuel prices, strict environmental rules and increasing demand for light weight vehicles are some of the key factors favoring the market growth. However, huge cost of the automotive alloy is hampering the market. The increasing demand for electric vehicles (EV) is creating huge opportunities for the automotive alloy market.
By alloy type the steel segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share owing to large usage of steel alloys in the production of vehicle especially in the developing countries such as China and India.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
- UACJ Corporation
- Arcelormittal SA
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp.
- Constellium N.V.
- Alcoa Inc.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Novelis, Inc.
- Kobe Steel, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/828qhp/automotive_alloy?w=4