DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Vaccine Market, People Vaccinated, Vaccines Administered, Immunization, By Disease, By End User & Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Vaccine Market is projected to reach US$ 70 Billion by the year 2024.
The vaccine market is likely to witness a significant growth throughout the forecast period due to the growing prevalence of diseases, increasing government and non-government funding for vaccine development & distribution and increasing investments by companies to develop new vaccines.
Furthermore, growing demand for preventive vaccines, rising consciousness about vaccination coupled with mounting demand from the emerging countries is expected to boost the global vaccine businesses in the near future.
The vaccine is a safe and effective biological preparation, which improves the immunity against a particular disease. Technological advancement, rising demand for low cost products and widespread routine immunization programmes in several countries around the world will certainly expect to stimulate the growth of the vaccine market in the following years.
Also, rising demand for combinations vaccines as it provides immunization against several diseases in a single shot is further expected to boost the vaccine business growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Findings
2. Global - Vaccines Market and Forecast
3. Global - Adult Vaccine vs. Pediatric Vaccine Market Share
4. Global - Vaccines Market Share and Forecast
5. Global - Vaccinated People
6. Global - Vaccinated People Share
7. Global - Doses of Vaccines Administered and Forecast
8. Global - Doses of Vaccines Administered Share
9. Global - Vaccine Companies Market Share and Forecast
10. Disease wise - Vaccines Market and Forecast
11. Disease wise - Numbers of Vaccinated People & Forecast
12. Disease wise - Doses of Vaccines Administered and Forecast
13. Disease wise - Immunization Profile
14. Vaccines Key Players Sales and Forecast
15. Vaccines - Products and Pipeline
16. Top Mergers and Acquisitions in the Vaccine Industry
17. Vaccines and Regulator's Interventions
18. Vaccine Market Drivers
19. Vaccines Market Challenges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twmz4d/global_vaccine?w=4