DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Drug of Abuse Testing Market Global Forecast by Products (Consumable, Equipment), Test Types (Urine, Blood, Oral, Hair), End Users/Setting Types (Employment, Lab based, Professional POC, Home OTC, Criminal Justice), Regions & Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drug of Abuse Testing Market will be more than US$ 4.8 Billion opportunity by the end of year 2024. The market will grow due to growing drug users, raising use of drug of abuse testing in the companies, growth in cocaine uses and increase in government and non-government institutions initiatives globally.
During 2006 to 2015, global drug user's growth has grown nearly 23 percent. Opioids are one of the most dangerous drug type. Miss-use of pharmaceutical opioids has increased opioids related mortality in United States. United States is the leading country for opioids drug related deaths globally.
Drug trafficking, mainly the cocaine and synthetic drugs are one of the driving forces for this market place as it has slowly but steadily crossing the countries boundaries and geographical regions. For the first time in 2015, methamphetamine intercepted quantity in East and South-East Asia is higher than North American region. Drug of abuse testing is a method to detect drug addict person. It can perform by various methods such as urine testing, blood testing, oral testing and hair testing.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Abbott Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics
Laboratory Corporation of America
- Danaher Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
3. Market Share - Global Drug of Abuse Testing
4. Product Type - Drug of Abuse Testing Market
5. Test Type - Drug of Abuse Testing Market
6. End Users / Setting Type - Drug of Abuse Testing Market
7. Regulatory Status
8. Regions - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market Analysis
9. Market Drivers - Global Drug of Abuse Testing Market
10. Market Challenges
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc - Company Analysis
12. Abbott Laboratories Inc - Company Analysis
13. Quest Diagnostics - Company Analysis
14. Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp) - Company Analysis
15. Danaher Corporation - Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fv2sbr/global_drug_of?w=4