DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electrophysiology/Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Market Outlook 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides comprehensive coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the study encompasses various market-specific growth opportunities in global electrophysiology/atrial fibrillation ablation market.
There has been incessant rise in prevalence of atrial fibrillation and other heart-related medical conditions such as valvular heart diseases and the number of hypertension patients. These factors are primarily attributed to the growth of the Electrophysiology/Atrial Fibrillation market. The report Global Electrophysiology/Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Market Outlook 2022 provides an in-depth analysis of global electrophysiology/atrial fibrillation market.
Industry Trends & Developments
- FIRM-Guided Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advent of New Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Higher Prevalence of Atrial Fibrillation
- Rise in Number of Hypertension Patients
- Increasing Incidence of Valvular Heart Disease
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Stringent Regulatory Approval
- Reimbursement Issues
- Dearth of Skilled Professionals
- Treatment Skewed towards Pharmaceutical Intervention
The report has been segmented as following:
- By Products
- EP Ablation Catheters
- EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Cardiac Monitors
- By Application
- EP Monitoring Devices
- EP Treatment Devices
- Medtronic Plc
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9wtf3/global?w=4