DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Prostate Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research provides insights into Prostate Cancer epidemiology, Prostate Cancer diagnosed patients, and Prostate Cancer treatment rate for US, Japan, and EU5 countries. The research measures key indicators including prevalence of Prostate Cancer derived from epidemiological analysis, patients diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, and patients treated with a drug therapy.
The research study helps executives estimate Prostate Cancer market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The research provides estimates and forecasts of Prostate Cancer prevalence, Prostate Cancer diagnosis rate, and Prostate Cancer treatment rate for the period 2017-2026.
Key Topics Covered
1. Prostate Cancer: Disease Definition
2. Global Prostate Cancer Patient Flow
3. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in the US
4. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Europe
5. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Germany
7. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Spain
8. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Italy
9. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in UK
10. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Japan
11. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxr7ql/prostate_cancer?w=4