DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hybrid System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hybrid System Market accounted for $23.67 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $63.61 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
Growing demand for advanced voltage systems to raise hybridization and rising government motivations for the implementation of mild hybrids are some of the key factors propelling the market growth.
However, insufficiency standardization of hybrid technologies is hindering the growth of the market.
Expanding charging technologies and configuration for electric vehicles provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Johnson Controls
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Magna International Inc
- GKN Plc
- Adgero Hybrid Systems
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
5 Global Hybrid System Market, By Component
6 Global Hybrid System Market, By Vehicle Type
7 Global Hybrid System Market, By Battery Type
8 Global Hybrid System Market, By System Type
9 Global Hybrid System Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3htznn/global_63_61?w=4