The Global Oryzenin market accounted for $96.94 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $344.03 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for rice protein owing to its functional properties, cost-effective production of plant protein and growing health consciousness of consumers are the key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as rice protein still at development stage and low consumer awareness about rice proteins are restricting the market growth.
Amongst application, sports & energy nutrition segment commanded significant market share owing to the increasing consumption of sports & energy drinks due to the trend of healthy living among consumers.
By geography, Europe has dominated the market during the forecast period due to the consumer concern for a healthy lifestyle.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Ricebran Technologies, Inc.
- Kerry Group PLC
- Bioway (XI'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
- Ribus, Inc.
- AIDP, Inc
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Beneo GmbH
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Axiom Foods, Inc.
- Green Labs LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9k7jc/oryzenin_global?w=4