DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Safety System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Safety System market accounted for $82.8 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $195.33 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10%.
Factors influencing the market growth are growing demand for safe, efficient, and convenient driving experience, strict government regulations and rising demand for luxury cars regarding vehicle safety.
Moreover, increasing demand for electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles are some of the major opportunities during the forecast period.
However, software failures in applications and security threats are likely to hamper the market growth.
By technology, active safety systems is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to rising demand for autonomous vehicles.
By on-highway vehicle, passenger cars commanded the highest market share due to the increasing number of purchasing passenger cars, rising demand in GDP, growing population and infrastructure developments.
Asia Pacific region is attributed to hold the largest market share owing to the rising demand for production of vehicles in countries like China and India and growing sales of luxuries vehicles in Japan.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Hyundai Mobis
- Robert Bosch
- Delphi Automotive
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- BMW AG
- Ford Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6md5q3/automotive_safety?w=4