DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Liquid Cooling - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market accounted for $0.82 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $4.55 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 27.7% during the forecast period.
Rising power & cooling demand of modern equipments, growing needs for eco-friendly data center solutions and availability of advanced coolants are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, high-maintenance costs associated with the technology and need for specialized infrastructure to employ the technology is hindering the market growth.
Support and maintenance service segment is anticipated to have a considerable growth in the market during the forecast period due the rapid implementation of data center solutions in large enterprises, which involve third party support for protection of coolants and support for the liquid cooling data center infrastructure.
North America region is dominating the market during the forecast period owing to technological advancements, increase in data centers and high adoption rate in this region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Green Data Center LLP
- Horizon Computing Solutions
- Allied Control Ltd.
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
- Midas Green Technologies, LLC
- Schneider Electric SE
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg.
- Submer Technologies
- CoolIT Solutions
- Data Aire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctcdfx/data_center?w=4