DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Market accounted for $1,459.56 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $17,026.74 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 42% from 2016 to 2023.
The main factors that are driving market growth include increasing demand for data protection and disaster recovery, highly scalable solutions and increased usage for virtualization.
However, drawback of bundled solutions is the major factor hindering the market. In addition, growing acceptance of hyper convergence solutions in coming years would be a significant growth opportunity for the market.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Atlantis Computing, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Gridstore, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- SimpliVity Corporation
- Maxta Inc.
- Nimboxx Inc.
- Nutanix Inc.
- Scale Computing
- DataCore Software Corporation
- Vmware Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scrwlc/global?w=4