DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market - by Product, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients market was 3.69 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to reach 5.48 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.81% during the period
Growth by Region
North America will dominate the market in the forecast period because the people in this region are mainly opting for natural and organic skin care products than chemical products. However, Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing.
Drivers vs. Constraints
- The rise of disposable income drives the market. The rise in health concerns among the people also increases the growth of this market.
- The products inducing the odor using Natural Fragrance Ingredients are very costly compared to that of synthetic ones. This is one of the reasons that restrain the market growth of this market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In 2015, Symrise A.G acquired Pinova Holdings Inc., which is a leading supplier of natural ingredients in order to expand its scent and care market.
- Givaudan SA
- Firmenich SA
- Huabao Intl
- Symrise AG
- International Flavors and Fragrances
- Takasago International
- BASF SE
- Sensient Flavors and Fragrances
- Mane SA
- Pour le Monde Parfums
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product
6. Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s42np4/global_natural?w=4