DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Inspection Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Factors such as growing demand for a printed circuit board in consumer electronics, rising use of X-ray systems for inspection owing to advent of BGAs, chip-scale packages, and flip-chips are driving the market growth. However, rising complexity in fault detection owing to increase in miniaturized components is hampering the market. Emergence of industry 4.0 will be a key trend for market growth.
By region, Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a significant rate as PCBs are extensively used into different products such as personal computers, smartphones, smart wearables and smart home appliances in this region. Increase demand for PCBs in emerging nations like China, India and South Korea due to heavy inception of PCBs in new fabs is fueling the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Vision Engineering
- HB Technology
- KohYoung Technology
- Glenbrook Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlhs99/printed_circuit?w=4