DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Philippine Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Philippine contact center applications market is estimated to be worth $20.8 million, a moderate growth of 0.9% in 2016 following adecline of 5.1% in 2015. The market is forecast to see a CAGR of 5.1% from 2016 to 2023.
This study is based on 6 application segments including Inbound Contact Routing (ICR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Outbound Dialer (OBD), Quality Monitoring (QM), Workforce Management (WFM) and analytics applications. The base year is 2016. Forecasts are provided by application as well as by vertical segment and horizontal segment adoption for the years 2017 to 2023.
- Market trends (market conditions, technology trends, pricing trends)
- Revenue forecast by solutions, applications, and technologies
- Analysis and highlights by verticals and horizontals (trends are also identified based on technology adoption across different industry sectors as well as by the size of the contact centers)
Market Engineering Measurements are provided for the year of 2016.
Market stage, market revenue of 2016, market size at the end of
forecast period, base year market growth rate, CAGR, market
saturation, price range, price sensitivity, and market concentration
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing, declining, or reaching saturation? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? What are the key growth regions in the short and long terms?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of this market? What initiatives have the ecosystem participants introduced to take advantage of market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape? How is it expected to evolve in the future? How are ecosystem participants gearing up for the future?
- How will the market change over time? Will there be a shift in the business model/pricing strategy?
- Which segment(s) will drive future adoption? What are some of the vertical-specific trends?
- Do the products and services offered meet customer needs or is additional development required?
- Aspect Software
- Cisco Systems
- Enghouse Interactive
- Interactive Intelligence
- NICE Systems
- Nuance Communications
- Oki Electric
- P&W Solutions
- Samsung (Seoul Commtech) Unify
- Verint Systems
- West Interactive
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hjg8l/philippine?w=4