DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Zealand Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The New Zealand contact center applications market has been growing at a steady growth rate of 0.7% and was valued at $13.5 million in 2016.
The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.8% from 2016 to 2023. This study is based on 6 application segments including Inbound Contact Routing (ICR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Outbound Dialer (OBD), Quality Monitoring (QM), Workforce Management (WFM) and analytics applications. The base year is 2016. Forecasts are provided by application as well as by vertical segment and horizontal segment adoption for the years 2017 to 2023.
- Market trends (market conditions, technology trends, pricing trends)
- Revenue forecast by solutions, applications, and technologies
- Analysis and highlights by verticals and horizontals (trends are also identified based on technology adoption across different industry sectors as well as by the size of the contact centers)
- Market Engineering Measurements are provided for the year of 2016. Market stage, market revenue of 2016, market size at the end of forecast period, base year market growth rate, CAGR, market saturation, price range, price sensitivity, and market concentration are provided.
- Aspect Software
- Cisco Systems
- Enghouse Interactive
- Interactive Intelligence
- NICE Systems
- Nuance Communications
- Oki Electric
- P&W Solutions
- Samsung (Seoul Commtech)Unify
- Verint Systems
- West Interactive
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cx6qjk/new_zealand?w=4