NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VTS, the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform, has recognized a number of its customers with exclusive awards celebrating the exceptional use of the VTS platform. VTS announced the awards at VTS Accelerate, its annual user conference, on June 19 in Manhattan.
The award categories and winners were as follows:
- Tenant Centric Award
- Digital First Award
- Awarded to Tishman Speyer
- The Transformation Award recognizes companies that have completely transformed the way they manage their leasing and asset management processes by implementing VTS across their entire organization.
“Our customer awards recognize forward-thinking companies that are thought leaders in leasing and asset management,” said Nick Romito, CEO and co-founder of VTS.
“Merritt Properties, Landsec, Rexford Industrial, Kennedy Wilson and Tishman Speyer are each, in their own way, exceptional examples of how leveraging VTS can result in real business outcomes, including accelerated leasing cycles, decreased downtime, and stronger tenant retention.”
At VTS Accelerate, held on June 18 – 19 at the Conrad Hotel in Manhattan, more than 400 of the commercial real estate industry’s most influential executives and thought leaders gathered to discuss the most relevant topics facing the commercial real estate industry today. Topics discussed included the shift from a property-focused to a tenant-centric industry, the evolution of the retail and industrial sectors, and innovative approaches to transform the leasing and asset management process with technology.
At the conference, VTS also announced VTS Marketview™ – the first-ever real-time benchmarking and market analytics for commercial real estate. This product will allow users to compare in real-time their performance versus market benchmarks for critical operational, financial, and supply and demand metrics, making it the first of its kind for the commercial real estate industry.
VTS Accelerate speakers included:
- Emmitt Smith, Chairman of E Smith Advisors and former NFL Running Back (Cowboys and Cardinals)
- Chris Voss, Former FBI Negotiator and CEO of Black Swan Group
- Jim Whelan, CIO of Boston Properties
- Kevin Danehy, Global Head of Corporate Development for Brookfield
- Lisa Picard, President & CEO of Equity Office
- Ilene Goldfine, Vice President of Hines
- Michael Kirby, Managing Director, Director of North American Real Estate Operations at Invesco
For more information about VTS, please visit www.vts.com.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform. Landlords use VTS to maximize portfolio performance by transforming their leasing and asset management process, enabling them to acquire the right tenants faster, sign the right deals at the best economics, and optimize the renewal process – reducing costly downtime. Brokers can manage their deal pipeline and get tenants into empty spaces faster, collaborate across teams and work easily with their landlord clients using VTS for Brokers.
The VTS platform manages 8 billion square feet and a user base exceeding 28,000, boasting an impressive client roster that includes top names such as Beacon Capital, Blackstone, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, JLL, and CBRE.