DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Glycomics Market - by Product, Technology, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global glycomics market was 727 million USD in 2017 and will reach 1503 million USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 12.87% during the period.
Growth by Region
North America has dominated the market owing to huge investments in biotechnology. Asia - Pacific will grow significantly due to growth in industrial development and increasing funding in R&D.
Drivers vs. Constraints
The rising investment on R&D by pharmaceutical and biotech companies, increasing funding by public and private organizations for glycomic research are the key factors for the growth of the market. However, lack of awareness about the importance of glycomics restrains the growth of the market.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Shimadzu and PREMIER Biosoft said they will support the combination of each other's technologies to advance lipidomics and glycomics research.
- The Copenhagen Center for Glycomics and Desktop Genetics are collaborating to test and improve a tool for analyzing mutations generated by CRISPR nucleases.
- Thermo Fisher
- Merck KGaA
- New England Biolabs
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Glycomics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product
6. Global Glycomics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Technology
7. Global Glycomics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
8. Global Glycomics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Glycomics Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw787p/glycomics_global?w=4