DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Eyewear Market - by Product Type, Mode of Sale, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global eyewear market was 114.9 billion USD in 2017 and will reach 177.8 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.55% during the period.
Growth by Region
Europe is the major shareholder of the global eyewear market, owing to the increased aging population and urbanization. Asia-Pacific will experience significant growth with increasing penetration of soft contact lenses and growing demand for colored lenses in major countries like Japan and China. North America will witness moderate growth rate due to increasing awareness about eye healthcare.
Drivers vs. Constraints
The increasing dependence on electronic gadgets has led to eyesight problems which results in purchase of eyewear products. The growing aging population and optical deficiencies have drive the growth of the market. However, the growing dominance of unbranded eyewear and laser surgeries may hinder the growth of the market.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Essilor International announced a partnership with Luxottica Group, an Italy based prominent player of eyewear products.
- Halifax tech firm launched new eyewear that protects against laser attacks.
- Carl Zeiss
- Grand Vision
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bausch & Lomb
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Eyewear Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product Type
6. Global Eyewear Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Mode of Sale
7. Global Eyewear Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Eyewear Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vnzhq/global_eyewear?w=4