DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Helicopter Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Helicopters Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include enhanced flight vision systems (EFVS) for heliport, multirole combat helicopters with integrated avionics and weapons, electro-optical and infrared systems (EOIR), Increasing digital helicopter condition-monitoring, Ultra-Light Multi-Mode Radar, penetration of ADS-B in commercial and civil rotorcraft industry and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- By type, the market is classified into civil & commercial helicopters and military helicopters.
- The civil & commercial helicopters segment is further classified into light helicopters (< 3.1 Tons), heavy helicopters (>9.0 Tons) and medium helicopters (3.1-9.0 Tons).
- The military helicopters are sub-segmented into light helicopters (< 4.5 tons), heavy helicopters (>8.5 tons) and medium helicopters (4.5-8.5 tons).
- Based on point of sale, the market is segmented into Aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- By aftermarket component & system, the market is classified into main rotor system.
- The main rotor system is further segmented into aerostructure, turbine filters, landing gear system, actuators, emergency system, cabin interiors, avionics, main rotor blades and other main rotor system filters.
- By OEM Component & System, the market is classified into engine and airframe.
- The airframe segment is sub-divided into avionics, flight control system, undercarriage, electrical system, anti-torque system, aerostructures, transmission system, emergency system, cabin interiors, hydraulic system, special purpose system, stability augmentation system and environmental control system.
- On the basis of application, the market is divided into civil & commercial helicopter applications and military helicopters applications.
- The civil & commercial helicopter applications are further sub-segmented into emergency rescue & medical support helicopter, offshore helicopters, transport helicopters, civil utility helicopters and other civil & commercial helicopter applications.
- The military helicopters applications are further classified into attack & reconnaissance helicopters, maritime helicopters, transport helicopters, training helicopters, search & rescue helicopters and other military helicopters applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Helicopters Market, By Type
5 Helicopters Market, By Point of Sale
6 Helicopters Market, By Aftermarket Component & System
7 Helicopters Market, By OEM Component & System
8 Helicopters Market, By Application
9 Helicopters Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Turkish Aerospace Industries, In
- Russian Helicopters, Jsc
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Md Helicopters, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.
- AgustaWestland NV
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Co. Ltd.
- Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Airbus Helicopters SAS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c95r6v/global_helicopter?w=4