DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Photovoltaic Industry, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2017, the newly installed capacity of the global PV market reached 102 GW, with an increase of over 37% over the same period of last year, and the cumulative PV capacity reached 405 GW. China's newly installed capacity was 53 GW, increasing by over 53.6% YOY, ranking first in the world for five consecutive years. The cumulative installed capacity of China reached 130 GW, securing the first in the world for three years in a row. In 2017, China exported approximately 37.9 GW of photovoltaic modules, with an increase of 77.9% YOY. Its PV products are increasing in exports to emerging markets such as India and Brazil.
According to analysis, the rapid growth of China's photovoltaic power generation in 2017 directly drove the development of each sector along the photovoltaic industry chain. In the same year, the polysilicon production was 242,000 tons, with an increase of 24.7% YOY; the wafer production was 87 GW, with an increment of 39% YOY; the battery output reached 68 GW, growing by 33.3% YOY; the solar modules were produced of 76 GW, up by 43.3% YOY; the output of inverters was 62 GW, with an increase of 55% over the same period of last year.
China's production scale of different joints along the PV industry chain all exceeded 50% in the world, maintaining the first place. The great development of the photovoltaic industry has also promoted the technological advancement, which has reduced the production costs and electricity costs.
It is expected that during 2018 to 2022, the demand in the PV market and PV export volume will both continue to increase. For investors, there are still many opportunities in China's photovoltaic industry chain.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Photovoltaic Industry
2 Development Environment of Photovoltaic Industry in China, 2013-2017
3 Status Quo of China's Photovoltaic Industry, 2013-2017
4 Photovoltaic Industry Chain of China, 2013-2017
5 Key Areas of Photovoltaic Industry in China, 2013-2017
6 Analysis of China's Import and Export of Photovoltaics, 2013-2017
7 Chinese Photovoltaic Manufacturers, 2015-2018
8 Prospects of China's Photovoltaic Industry, 2018-2022
- Astronergy Development Co., Ltd.
- CETC Electronics Equipment Group Co., Ltd.
- Canadian Solar Inverstment Inc.
- Cecep Solar Energy Co., Ltd.
- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited
- JA Solar Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Akcome Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Zhanyu New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Jinko Solar Co., Ltd.
- LONGi Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Linuo Power Group Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao New Energy Solutions Inc. (NESI)
- Risen Energy Co., Ltd.
- Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Talesun Solar Technologies Co., Ltd.
- The IT Electronics Eleventh Design & Research Institute Scientific and Technological Engineering Corporation Limited
- Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Tongwei Solar (Hefei) Co., Ltd.
- Trina Solar Co., Ltd.
- Tunghsu Azure New Energy Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3v568/china?w=4