DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Server Software Market - by Type, Deployment, Services, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global server software market was 19.14 billion USD in 2017 and will reach 64.9 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 22.57% during the period.
Server software is primarily built to interact with a server's hardware such as processor, memory, storage, input/output (I/O) and other communication ports.
North America is leading region in the market due to high adoption of cloud-based services. Asia - Pacific will also grow at significant rate due to high growth of internet penetration and digitalization.
The need for scalable servers and internet penetration drive the growth of the market. Extensive use of laptops, computers and mobile phones is the major factor for driving the growth of the market. However, the integration and compatibility of servers hinder the growth of the market.
Industry Trends and Updates
- SAP is partnering up with heavyweight consulting firms Accenture, Capgemini and Deloitte in a bid to accelerate customer adoption of its S/4HANA Cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) offering in the process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing and service verticals.
- Amazon joins list of block chain-as-a-service providers that allow customers to test the nascent technology without the capital costs or risk of deploying it in-house
- Red Hat
- Apache Software
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Server Software Market - by Type
6. Global Server Software Market - by Deployment
7. Global Server Software Market - by Services
8. Global Server Software Market - by Industry
9. Global Server Software Market - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Industry Structure
13. Global Server Software Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfhfhc/global_server?w=4