NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IOGEAR, a manufacturer of innovative information technology products for consumers and organizations of varying sizes, will debut several new additions to the company’s growing portfolio of high-performance audio/video products and solutions at Pepcom’s Digital Experience! East.
IOGEAR’s growing portfolio of A/V products gives users the freedom to transmit and distribute Ultra-high-definition (UHD) audio and video content in home and business environments. The company’s reliable, high-performance solutions include wireless A/V extenders that allow users the freedom to place their displays wherever they desire by eliminating the cost and restrictions required for wire installations. IOGEAR’s professional-grade A/V switches and splitters extend the range of Cinema 4K quality A/V and multiply the display options from single or multiple content sources. The new line of A/V products includes:
- Ultra Long-Range Wireless HD 4K Video Extender Kits (GWLR4K60KIT/GWLR4K30KIT) – Ideal for large homes, retail, medical lobbies, and small commercial applications, the kits enable users to transmit 4K Ultra HD (UHD) video over distances up to 600 feet at resolutions to 3840 x 2160 @60Hz (GWLR4K60KIT) or @30Hz (GWLR4K30KIT). The Plug-N-Play solutions operate on the 802.11ac 5GHz band, are HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant (GWLR4K60KIT) and utilize H.264 video compression. Available Q3 2018 at MSRP $599.95 and $499.95, respectively.
- Wireless 4K @30Hz Video Extender w/ Local Pass-Through (GW4K30KIT) – Eliminates the restrictions and clutter caused by HDMI cables and streams wireless 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) audio and video over distances up to 150 feet. The Plug-N-Play solution allows two 4K displays to share content wirelessly from the same video source without additional software, drivers or a Wi-Fi network. MSRP: $169.95
- 2x2 Matrix Switch with 4K HDMI and RS-232 Support (GHMS8422) – Connects two HDMI sources to any two HDMI displays and allows users to switch between each to extend Cinema 4K resolutions of 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz over distances up to 49 feet. MSRP: $249.95.
- 2 and 4-Port Splitter with 4K HDMI to 49 Ft. (GHSP8422B/GHSP8424B) – Connects one HDMI source to two (GHSP8422B) or four (GHSP8424B) HDMI displays. The splitters support Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio and Cinema 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz over distances up to 49 feet. MSRP: $79.95 and GHSP8424B, available Q3 at $99.95.
- 2-Port DisplayPort 2.1 Graphics Splitter/Multi-Monitor MST Video Hub (GDPSP2) – Connects two displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video output at Cinema 4K video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. GDPSP2 supports 7.1 digital audio surround sound and enables users to mirror or extend a desktop across two displays from a single DisplayPort input. MSRP: $159.95.
- 4K DisplayPort HDBaseT-Lite Extender (GVE440) – Extends a DisplayPort connection up to 229 feet using a single Cat 6/6a cable, providing Cinema 4K resolutions at distances up to 130 feet and HD resolutions up to 229 feet. Supports cascading up to three levels extending to 393 feet at 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz or 688 feet at 1080p. MSRP: $399.95
IOGEAR’s portfolio of high-performance A/V solutions is available via authorized resellers and distributors and carries limited one- or three-year warranties. For more information on IOGEAR’s A/V products or its other innovative, award-winning, connectivity solutions, please visit www.iogear.com and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
IOGEAR, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., manufactures innovative information technology products for consumers and organizations of varying sizes that are designed to help integrate technologies in everyday life, share resources and decrease clutter at home, work and on-the-go.
IOGEAR meets a variety of user needs by offering a broad range of solutions including: KVMs, A/V and Digital Home, Computer Accessories, Networking, Mobility, and Gaming.
©2018 IOGEAR. All rights reserved. IOGEAR and the IOGEAR logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of IOGEAR. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.