DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oilfield Communications - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oilfield Communications Market accounted for $2.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
Rising demand for offshore oil field communication solutions, new projects in drilling for oil in extreme conditions and rising implication of cyber security are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth.
However, factors such as strict government regulatory norms and probable risk in data and asset security are hindering the market. Growing demand for cost effective solutions in the oil and gas industry provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Oilfield Communications Market, By Service
6 Global Oilfield Communications Market, By Communication Network Technology
7 Global Oilfield Communications Market, By Field Sit
8 Global Oilfield Communications Market, By Solution
9 Global Oilfield Communications Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- Siemens AG
- ABB Ltd
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Speedcast International Limited
- Commtel Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Rad Data Communications, Inc.
- Rignet, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Ceragon Networks Ltd.
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Tait Communications
- Commscope, Inc.
- Inmarsat PLC
- Airspan Networks, Inc.
- Hughes Network Systems LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slwpx6/global_oilfield?w=4