The Global Smart Pills Market accounted for $0.55 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.72 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 23.7% during the forecast period.
Increasing occurrence of Gastro-intestinal diseases, favorable reimbursement in region and rising cancer screening awareness programs are some of the key factors propelling the market growth.
However, technological ineffectiveness of capsule endoscopes and high price of smart pills are hindering the growth of the market.
Need for rapid drug development process provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
By application, factors such as increase in cancer screening awareness programs and raise in prevalence of Crohn's disease and bowel cancer are fueling the capsule endoscopy market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Smart Pills Market, By Target Area
6 Global Smart Pills Market, By Application
7 Global Smart Pills Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- Cerner Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Olympus Corporation
- Bio-Images Research Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Capsovision, Inc.
- Pentax Medical Company
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Given Imaging, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vx9tvt/global_smart?w=4