DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Modular Switch - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing concern towards industrial safety, rising use of modular switches in numerous verticals, technological advancements and quick growth in real estate industry are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, high costs involved in manufacturing and unorganized market are hindering the growth of the market.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to raise in the development of malls and retail stores, due to growing demand for strong and aesthetic modular switches. Moreover, government schemes along with attractive FDI rules have encouraged and concerned international traders to enter the Indian market.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Modular Switch Market, By Price Level
6 Global Modular Switch Market, By Sales Channel
7 Global Modular Switch Market, By End-User
8 Global Modular Switch Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India
- Wipro Lighting
- Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Legrand India
- Havells India Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Schneider Electric
- ABB Group
- GM Modular PVT.LTD
- ORPAT Group
- General Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3r8zr/global_modular?w=4