This course enables you to identify where the time management challenges' lie and how to ensure that everything is prioritised.
Delegates are requested to keep a 2 day time log prior to the course so that the time management techniques developed on the day can be tailored to their own particular needs.
The practicality of this course enables you to develop time management skills and organise your time to achieve the desired results.
You will learn how to handle interruptions, become more organised, get more out of meetings, handle crises', make decision and handle many other situations which steal time.
The course identifies the time wasters through looking at current time management practices. Throughout the day many hints, tips and techniques are developed to enable better planning and use of time. You are encouraged to develop an action plan which can be put into effect on return to the workplace.
- The ability to develop strategies which will overcome time management challenges
- An ability to identify personal practical improvements
- An ability to identify time management improvement opportunities
- The opportunity to become a more powerful prioritiser
- The opportunity to plan better as well as work to and adjust those plans
- An understanding of how to delegate
- The ability to control and participate more effectively in meetings
09:30-10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
10:00-11:00 Current Time Management Practices
11:00-11:15 Coffee Break
11:15-12:15 Analysing Own Work Pie Chart: Relationship to Business Objectives
12:15-12:30 Taking Charge: Time Logs and Order Planning
12:30-13:30 Lunch Break
13:30-14:45 Taking Charge: Urgency and Importance
15:00-15:30 Techniques for Improvement: Self Action
15:30-16:15 Techniques for Improvement: Using Others
16:15-16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgg834/1_day_course_on?w=4