DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Edge Computing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Edge Computing Market accounted for $7,983.61 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $20,495.24 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period.
Factors such as rising number of intelligent applications, increase of Internet of Things (IoT) technology and growing adoption of smartphones, smart watches, and intelligent wearable devices are propelling the market growth.
However, insufficient production standards, interoperability issues and safety and privacy enterprises related to edge computing are hindering the market.
Moreover, growing high amounts of data and increase of real-time computing and arrival of the 5g network provides ample opportunities for the market.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Edge Computing Market, By Component
6 Global Edge Computing Market, By Organization Size
7 Global Edge Computing Market, By Deployment
8 Global Edge Computing Market, By Technology
9 Global Edge Computing Market, By Application
10 Global Edge Computing Market, By End-User
11 Global Edge Computing Market, By Geography
12 Key Developments
13 Company Profiling
- Nokia Networks
- Dell Inc.
- Vasona Networks Inc.
- Saguna networks ltd
- Mirror Image Internet
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- FogHorn Systems
- Vapor Io
- ADLINK Technology Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- General Electric
- Intel Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2g489/global_edge?w=4