DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transfer Case - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Transfer Case Market accounted for $9.48 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $22.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period.
Growing Sales of Premium Sedans and SUV's to increase the market demand and rising demand for safety, grip in excessive weather conditions & towing potential for SUVs/light trucks are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, expanding demand for battery electric vehicles will restrain the growth of the market. One of the major opportunities in the market is rising demand for lightweight transfer cases provides ample of opportunities for market growth.
By HEV & PHEV, Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) segment is driven by introduction of strict rules on emissions and fuel effectiveness to be one of the major factors favouring the growth of this market.
By four-wheel drive type, all-wheel drive (AWD) segment is driven by increasing demand for luxury vehicles and growing demand for SUV cars.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- GKN Plc
- BorgWarner Inc.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- GKN plc
- Meritor Inc.
- Dana Incorporated
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- JTEKT Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhww3b/world_transfer?w=4