DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North American Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Markets, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study examines the North American Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) market. Key industry participants are profiled. Trends and issues, drivers and challenges, the competitive landscape, and potential growth opportunities are defined and discussed. Relevant results from the 2018 Mobile Enterprise Apps Survey of U.S. and Canadian businesses are also included.
The North American EMM/UEM (Enterprise Mobility Management / Unified Endpoint Management) market continues to steadily expand as vendors endeavor to provide high-quality management and security platforms for not only mobile devices, apps, and content but also for desktop computers, select wearables and enterprise IoT (Internet of Things) endpoints. The focus for now remains on mobile, with customers understanding that their mobile smartphones, tablets, and apps need to be professionally monitored to avoid business disruptions, non-compliance penalties, data theft, etc.
However, this category is in flux, and the broader "Unified Endpoint Management" nomenclature is being increasingly used to signify the addition of desktop computers, smart glasses, smart watches, and select IoT endpoints as equally critical devices that need to be managed and secured in an integrated way. As EMM/UEM evolves, providers are leveraging new partnerships and technologies to differentiate their offerings in the marketplace.
Key Issues Addressed
- How are leading EMM/UEM providers innovating in this market?
- What are the major issues and trends that have emerged around EMM/UEM solutions?
- Who are the major providers in today's EMM/UEM market?
- What role do indirect channels take in this market?
- What are the EMM deployment plans of U.S. and Canadian businesses?
- What are the current barriers to EMM adoption for U.S. and Canadian businesses?
- Do North American businesses view unauthorized use of mobile worker apps as a problem with their employees?
- What are the near-term growth opportunities in the EMM/UEM market for today's providers and their channel partners?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview-EMM/UEM Market
- Drivers and Restraints-EMM/UEM Market
- Demand Analysis-EMM/UEM Market
- Competitive Environment-EMM/UEM Market
- Growth Opportunities for EMM/UEM Providers
- The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkn6r9/north_american?w=4