DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerial Imaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aerial Imaging Market accounted for $1.56 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.24 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.7%.
Rising use of aerial imaging in various applications such as engineering & land-use planning, energy management, natural resources management, archaeology and disaster reduction & prevention, increasing technological advancements and awareness about the benefits of the technology are the factors propelling the market growth.
By end-user the Government segment is anticipated to witness huge growth owing to applications of aerial imaging technology in areas such as urban planning, monitoring environmental studies and energy management and homeland security.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Aerial Imaging Market, By Application
6 Global Aerial Imaging Market, By Type
7 Global Aerial Imaging Market, By End-User
8 Global Aerial Imaging Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- CICADE S.A.
- Eagle Aerial Solutions
- AeroMetric Inc
- Google Inc.
- BLOM ASA
- Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC
- Fugro Earthdata, Inc. (Fugro N.V.)
- Cooper Aerial Surveys Co.
- EagleView Technologies
- Kucera International Inc.
- Premier Geospatial, Inc.
- Landiscor Aerial Information
- High Eye Aerial Imaging Inc
- Ofek Aerial Photography
- NRC Group ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6qzj7/aerial_imaging?w=4