DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market accounted for $1,229.5 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% to reach $10,988.40 million by 2023.
Need for programmable security architecture, increasing adoption of cloud-based applications, shortage of cyber security talent and macroeconomic factors are driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness of security breach and high prerequisites for deployment of SDP are restraining the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, By Product
6 Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, By Deployment
7 Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, By Component
8 Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, By End-User
9 Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- Catbird Networks, Inc.
- Certes Networks, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cryptzone North America Inc
- EMC RSA
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Velocloud Networks, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qdkkm/global?w=4