DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Maximising Performance by Influencing and Persuading" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This course aims to give you the tools to overcome the following situations, in order to maximise your effectiveness and reduce unnecessary stress.
- You have not really understood what is expected of you?
- You spend more and more time in the office to complete your teams projects?
- You are having to repeat an instruction several times?
- You are leaping from one project to another?
- That someone has missed the point when you communicate with them?
- You are struggling to put your point across when communicating with colleagues or customers?
- You have found it difficult to influence someone towards your point of view?
- You struggle with priorities?
- You spend more time in meetings than you do producing results?
- You have awkward or difficult moments with team members or managers which cause you stress?
You struggle to build effective relationships with those that may
impact on your project or career development?
- An understanding of the importance of communication skills and attitude
- An understanding of behaviours and the impact on outcome
- Concentration on the true objective
- Application of theory to practice.
09.30 - 10.00 Coffee and Course Objectives
10.00 - 11.00 Core Communication Skills and Developing Positive Habits
11.00 - 11.15 Coffee Break
11.15 - 12.00 Questioning for Success
12.00 - 12.45 Improving Performance Through Assertiveness
12.45 - 13.45 Lunch
13.45 - 15.00 Influencing Skills and Techniques
15.00 - 15.15 Coffee Break
15.15 - 16.00 Understanding and Developing Relationships with Colleagues to Reduce Stress and Maximise Expertise
16.00 - 16.30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf7bhn/1_day_course?w=4