DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Waste Paper Import, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
It is expected that the paper and paperboard output will continue to increase from 2018 to 2022, and the demand for waste paper will also rise. Since the domestic waste paper cannot meet the demand of the papermaking industry, the only solution is to increase the imports. From 2019, the import volume of waste paper will see a rise.
With the development of China's economy, the consumption of paper and paperboards has continued to increase, which has promoted the production. China has become the world's largest producer of paper and paperboards for many years. In 2017, the production volume of paper and paperboards reached 125.42 million tons with an increase of 3.1% YOY. The CAGR was up to 4.9% from 2007 to 2017.
The demand for waste pulp in the Chinese market is rising, but the recycling volume and the paper quality cannot meet the needs of the industry. Thus, every year China needs to import large amounts of waste paper. Now it is the world's largest importer of waste paper, with the import volume more than 60% in the global trade.
- Restrictive policies of the Chinese government on imported waste paper
- Analysis on the import quota system
- Overview of the papermaking industry and the demand for imported waste paper
- Overview of China's imported waste paper from 2013 to 2017
- Major Chinese companies of importing waste paper
- Comparison of imported and domestic waste paper
- Price trend of imported waste paper
- Forecast on import volume of waste paper from 2018 to 2022
- Nine Dragons Paper Co., Ltd.
- Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Shanying Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Huatai Paper Industry Shareholding Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Jianhui Paper Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Port Trade Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Papermaking Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Sun Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Chenming Paper Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Longchen Greentech Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1 Economic and Policy Environment of Imported Waste Paper
2 Overview of Waster Paper Import, 2013-2017
3 Analysis on Demand for Waste Paper of China's Papermaking Industry
4 Chinese Waste Paper Importing Enterprises, 2016-2018
5 Market Prospect of Imported Waste Paper, 2018-2022
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x5b2c/chinas_waste?w=4