DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Printed Tape - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Printed Tape Market accounted for $23.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $43.46 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for feasible and digital printing, growing technological advancements, rising end-user industry and increasing consumer awareness are some of the key factors favouring the market growth. However, inconstancy of raw material prices and huge investments are limiting the market scope. Moreover, expansion of new technologies in printing industry and rise in use of various taping materials are providing significant growth opportunities for the market.
Based on technology, digital printing segment is the fastest growing market during the forecast period owing to high quality and reliability in printings offered by the digital technology. Moreover, the processing steps involved in printing are less significant as compared the other technologies which help to deliver the product quickly.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Other Materials
- Natural rubber carton sealing tape
- Hot melt carton sealing tape
- Acrylic carton sealing tape
- Digital printing
- Screen printing
- Other Technologies
Printing Inks Covered:
- Solvento based ink
- Water-based ink
- UV-curable ink
- Transportation & logistics
- Food & beverages
- Consumer durables
- Cosmetics & toiletries
- Other End Users
- WS Packaging Group
- Flexcon Company Inc.
- Cenveo, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Siat SPA
- Canon U.S.A, Inc.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Company
- Quad/Graphics Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- 3M Company
- Bron Tapes
- Kilby Packaging
- Fabo s.p.a.
- Packit Packaging Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj8rbp/global_printed?w=4