The Global Ceramics market accounted for $9.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $13.28 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.06%.
Rising number of construction activities, growing demand for ceramic tiles in offices, malls, restaurants and resorts, technological advancements, increasing demand for ceramics from emerging countries are some of the factors favouring the market.
However, stringent regulations imposed on ceramics regarding its usage in construction, food & beverage and in auto mobile sectors are hampering the market growth.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Advanced ceramics
- Traditional ceramics
- Ceramic tiles
- Sanitary ware
- Fine art
- Decorative ceramic tiles
- Table & ornamental ware
- Bricks, roof tiles & pipes
- Technical ceramics
- Other applications
- Housing & construction
- Other End Users
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Ceramics Market, By Product
6 Global Ceramics Market, By Application
7 Global Ceramics Market, By End-User
8 Global Ceramics Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10. Companies Profiled
- Corning Inc
- Dillmeier Glass Company
- Asahi India Glass Ltd. (AIS)
- AGC Glass Europe
- Independent Glass Co. Ltd.
- AJJ Glass Products Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- NSG Group/Pilkington
- Ceramiche Caesar
- Industrie Ceramiche Piemme
- Carbo Ceramics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nn7dr3/global_ceramics?w=4