DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Maximising Performance by Influencing and Persuading" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
An old saying, but true: "Do what you've always done and you'll get what you've always got!"
Have you ever felt that:
- You have not really understood what is expected of you?
- You spend more and more time in the office to complete your team's projects?
- You are having to repeat an instruction several times?
- You are leaping from one project to another?
- That someone has missed the point when you communicate with them?
- You are struggling to put your point across when communicating with colleagues or customers?
- You have found it difficult to influence someone towards your point of view?
- You struggle with priorities?
- You spend more time in meetings than you do producing results?
- You have awkward or difficult moments with team members or managers which cause you stress?
- You struggle to build effective relationships with those that may impact on your project or career development?
This course aims to give you the tools to overcome these situations, in order to maximise your effectiveness and reduce unnecessary stress.
- An understanding of the importance of communication skills and attitude
- An understanding of behaviours and the impact on outcome
- Concentration on the true objective
- Application of theory to practice.
Key Topics Covered:
09.30 - 10.00 Coffee and Course Objectives
10.00 - 11.00 Core communication skills and Developing Positive Habits (Understanding how our communication style impacts on the message that we are delivering. What changes are necessary to enable us to best achieve our objective? What impact does our choice of words tone and body language have?
11.00 - 11.15 Coffee Break
11.15 - 12.00 Questioning for Success
12.00 - 12.45 Improving Performance Through Assertiveness (Each person is unique. It is sometimes a lot harder to work with some people than it is with others. How can we adapt our approach to maximise from every working relationship? What changes are necessary to opening our minds to the possibilities of other people's ideas?)
12.45 - 13.45 Lunch
13.45 - 15.00 Influencing skills and techniques (How to adjust our approach dependent on the person/people, situation and circumstance facing us)
15.00 - 15.15 Coffee Break
15.15 - 16.00 Understanding and Developing Relationships with Colleagues to Reduce Stress and Maximise Expertise (An old expression, yet true! - Do what you have always done and you will get what you have always got!)
16.00 - 16.30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5r94v/one_day_course?w=4