DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Loss Prevention - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Loss Prevention market is estimated at $1.19 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.54 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 24.5% from 2016 to 2023.
Increasing demand for protection of intellectual property against theft, rise in security breaches, growing data thefts across the globe and low cost storage devices are some of the key factors contributing the market growth. In addition, rising commercialization is the fueling the market. However, low awareness, unguaranteed prevention methods and complex rules of data loss preventions are hindering the market. Moreover, the presence of continual cyber-attacks is future opportunity factor for the market.
On the basis of End-User, the Healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant rate due to rich repositories of patient information healthcare organizations which must be protected from both accidental and intentional disclosure. In order to protect the high confidential data like Patient's information related the payments, insurance and personal identification details highly advanced data loss prevention tools need to be used which increase the demand for this market in healthcare sector.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Deployment Type
6 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Organization Size
7 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Solution Type
8 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Service
9 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By End-User
10 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Application
11 Global Data Loss Prevention Market, By Geography
12 Key Developments
13 Company Profiling
- GTB Technologies, Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Websense, Inc.
- Trustwave Holding, Inc.
- Digital Guardian
- Code Green Networks
- CA Technologies
- Symantec Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Blue Coat systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Websense, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53v52c/data_loss?w=4