DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Laboratory Centrifuge - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market is accounted for $1.5 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% to reach $1.9 billion by 2023.
Factors such as increasing research, prevalence and incidences of diseases, growth in the aging population and technological advancements are boosting the market growth. However, long equipment lifespan is reducing sales of centrifuges, release of harmful aerosols in the centrifugation of biohazardous material and high equipment costs restrain the market growth.
Based on application, proteomics drive the demand for ultracentrifuges. Combinations of different centrifugation protocols have become the workhorse for subcellular fractionation, as these methodologies are easily adaptable to the requirements of different cell types and downstream analytical techniques. Analytical ultracentrifugation is one of the most powerful technique used for proteomics.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Fixed-Angle Rotors
- Swinging-Bucket Rotors
- Vertical Rotors
- Other Rotors
- Blood Component Separation
- Other Applications
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Clinical centrifuges
- Preclinical centrifuges
- Preparative ultracentrifuges
- General purpose centrifuges
- Becton Dickinson
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies
- Andreas Hettich
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Eppendorf AG
- Drucker Diagnostics
- Hitachi Koki
- Neuation Technologies
- Sigma Laborzentrifugen
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzhjlg/laboratory?w=4