DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for synthetic genes, rising incidence of cancer worldwide and rising figure of infectious disease.
Based on Product, the market is segmented into equipment and reagents.
On the Basis of method market is divided into physical, biochemical and viral.
Depending on Application, the market is bifurcated into biomedical research, protein production, therapeutic delivery.
On the Basis of End User market is divided into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies and academics & research institutes.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market, By Product
5 Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market, By Method
6 Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market, By Application
7 Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market, By End-User
8 Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Life Technologies)
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Maxcyte, Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Polyplus-Transfection Sa (Subsidiary of Archimed)
- Mirus Bio LLC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n9qtdq/transfection?w=4