DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand for national security & safety and increasing application in life sciences and healthcare.
Based on Technology, the market is categorized into Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVS), Remote Sensing and Other Technologies.
Depending on Analytics Type the market is segregated into Video-based and Image-based. On the basis of Deployment the market is segmented into Cloud and On-premise.
Based on Analysis, the market is categorized into Geovisualization, Network Analysis and Surface Analysis.
Depending on Application the market is segregated into Surveillance & Monitoring, Construction & Development, Energy & Resource Management, Geospatial, Conservation & Research, Disaster Management and Disaster Management.
On the basis of End-User the market is segregated into Government, Energy & Mining, Defense, Agriculture & Forestry, Media & Entertainment, Civil Engineering & Archaeology and Other End Users. Further, Other End User segment is segmented into Tourism, Healthcare & Lifesciences and Insurance.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Hexagon AB
- Harris Corporation
- UrtheCast Corporation
- Fugro N.V.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute
- KeyW Corporation
- Satellite Imaging Corporation
- Planet Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vc9l8q/global_geospatial?w=4