DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Safety Connection Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Safety Connection Devices Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include HUGE INVESTMENTS IN R&D and increasing automation in industries.
Based on Type, the market is categorized into connectors, gateways, relays, cables and cords, distribution box, t-couplers, adaptors and other types.
Depending on End User the market is segregated into manufacturing, energy and power, healthcare, industrial, automotive and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Safety Connection Devices Market, By Type
5 Safety Connection Devices Market, By End-User
6 Safety Connection Devices Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- ABB Ltd.
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- ASTRE Engineering Tunisie
- Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lumberg Automation
- Parmley Graham Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Solomon Technology Corp.
- SUMELEC Vizcaya
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x3m634/global_safety?w=4