BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAREXEL International Corporation, the world’s leading innovator of biopharmaceutical services, announced today that several of its experts will discuss key issues facing the industry at the 54th Drug Information Association (DIA) Annual Meeting, held from June 24 to 28, 2018 in Boston.
During the meeting, PAREXEL and the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) will unveil new research findings in an independently produced report on the impact of drug development innovations. The research findings will be presented by Alberto Grignolo, Ph.D., Corporate Vice President of PAREXEL and David Humphreys, Head of Health Policy Practice for the EIU on Monday, June 25 at 1:30 p.m. E.T. in Innovation Theater 1.
In addition, PAREXEL will lead several formal presentations on key industry topics:
Technology in Drug Development
- “Innovation’s Greater Purpose: How Technology Can Increase Commercial Success,” Xavier Flinois, President, PAREXEL Informatics and Desmond Creary, Health Business Leader of the Americas, Microsoft – Monday, 10:15 a.m., Innovation Theater 1
- “Applications of Mobile Health in Clinical Development,” Michelle Hoiseth, Corporate Vice President, Real-World Data Services, PAREXEL and Colleen Russell, Associate Director, Biostatistics, PAREXEL – Wednesday, 1:10 p.m., Innovation Theater 2
Global Biopharmaceutical Climate
- “Japan Regulatory Environment: Overview of the Organization, Processes, Systems, and Changes Affecting Pharmaceutical Development,” Alberto Grignolo, Ph.D., Corporate Vice President, PAREXEL - Sunday, 1:00 p.m., Short Course
- “Brexit: Practical Real-World Solution Planning,” Parastoo Karoon, Ph.D., Principal Consultant, PAREXEL – Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., Track 15 – Engage-Exchange
- “Global Development Using Expedited Pathways in Established and Emerging Markets,” Alberto Grignolo, Ph.D., Corporate Vice President, PAREXEL, to present and participate in panel discussion – Tuesday, 2:00 p.m., Track 9 – Regulatory
Real-World Data & Evidence
- “Operationalizing Real-World Evidence and Value,” Michelle Hoiseth, Corporate Vice President, Real-World Data Services, PAREXEL – Wednesday, 8:00 a.m., Track 12 – Value-Access
- “Use of Historical Information in Clinical Trial Design,” Andrew Wilson, Director, Pharmacoepidemiology and Statistics RWDS, PAREXEL – Monday, 11:00 a.m., Track 11 – Statistics
For more information about PAREXEL visit booth 1914 during the meeting or www.PAREXEL.com. To schedule a briefing with a PAREXEL subject matter expert at DIA 2018, email email@example.com. Information about the DIA 2018 can be found at www.diahome.org.
About PAREXEL International
PAREXEL International Corporation is the world’s leading innovator of biopharmaceutical services. We simplify our clients’ journey of transforming scientific discoveries into new medical treatments for patients with high-quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting and market access services. PAREXEL develops breakthrough innovations and solutions by leveraging its comprehensive therapeutic, technical and functional expertise, in more than 100 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.PAREXEL.com.
PAREXEL and PAREXEL Informatics are trademarks or registered trademarks of PAREXEL International Corporation or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.