DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Virus Filtration - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Virus Filtration Market is accounted for $2.22 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% to reach $5.46 billion by 2023.
Factors like stipulation for biological products, increasing investment in R&D, prevalence of chronic diseases, presence of a large genome pool are boosting the market growth.
However, intense competition among vendors and stringent regulations for validation of filtration products are restraining the market growth.
Increasing pharmaceutical outsourcing and adoption of single-use technologies will provide ample growth opportunity.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Academic Institutes & Research Laboratories
- Medical Devices Companies
- Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Air Purification
- Water Purification
- Medical Devices
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Virus Filtration Market, By Technology
6 Virus Filtration Market, By Product
7 Virus Filtration Market, By End-User
8 Virus Filtration Market, By Application
9 Virus Filtration Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- WuXiPharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
- Sartorius AG, Pall Corporation
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Pall Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ks2q86/global_virus?w=4