DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "5G Chipset Market by IC Type, Operational Frequency, Product, End-User Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 5G chipset market is expected to be worth USD 2.03 billion in 2020 and is likely to reach USD 22.41 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 49.2% from 2020 to 2026.
The growth of the 5G chipset market can be attributed to the growing demand for high-speed internet and broad network coverage with reduced latency and power consumption and increasing M2M/IoT connections. However, high hardware cost involved in terrestrial network densification is restraining the growth of the 5G chipset market.
Sub-6 GHz operational frequency is expected to account for the largest market share from 2020 to 2026. The wide availability of this frequency band and the ability to cater to multiple 5G use cases are likely to be the prime factors driving the adoption of this spectrum.
The 5G chipset market for the automotive & transportation end-user industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Growing Demand for High-Speed Internet and Broad Network Coverage With Reduced Latency and Power Consumption
- Increasing M2M/IoT Connections
- Increasing Demand for Mobile Data Services
- High Hardware Cost Involved in Terrestrial Network Densification
- Fragmented Spectrum Allocation
- Integration of 5G Services With Satellite Communication
- Strategic Partnerships With System Integrators in Emerging Economies
- Technological Design Challenges
- Power Dissipation in Massive MIMO Antenna
- Inter-Cell Interference
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 5G Chipset Market, By IC Type
7 5G Chipset Market, By Operational Frequency
8 5G Chipset Market, By Product
9 5G Chipset Market, By End-User Industry
10 5G Chipset Market, Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- Infineon Technologies
- Integrated Device Technology
- Korea Telecom
- Macom Technology Solutions
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Samsung Electronics
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcq6zq/global_5g_chipset?w=4